Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Tiny Break

I will be taking a tiny break from my, admittedly irregular, posting. I'm going to Spain! I might have already said this, but my husband is a huge Magic:The Gathering nerd. He won a Pro Tour Qualifier in November, and received an invitation and airfare to a big tournament in Spain.
   We went back and forth about if I should go. There's kids that need a foster mom, fundage was kind of tight, and I didn't have a passport.  Well, apparently the universe wanted me to go to Spain, because the kids have extended home visits, my husband's work paid for my plane ticket, and my passport came back a month early-even with my birth certificate needing to be re-sent.
   I'm super excited-I've never been out of the country before, and it's been 2 years since we've had a vacation lasting more than a weekend! My bags are packed, my US dollars have been exchanged for Euros, and the flight leaves in 5 hours. :)

I will resume posting on Weds, Feb 26.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I love it when the universe gets it's act together! Have SUPER fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh awesome. I love Spain. Spent a couple weeks there a couple years ago.

    ReplyDelete